Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Getting My Groove, er Blog Back

A few days from now and it'll be exactly three years since I last updated this blog.

A lot of things have changed - I'm now married, I've gone through a couple of jobs and been through a heck lot over the last few years!

I can honestly say that I've missed writing so much and if I can only speak to the 2013 version of myself, I'd smack her head and tell her not to carelessly forget about the only creative outlet she has. 

I initially created this blog as inspired by the beauty gurus that proliferated the Internet, which includes Michelle Phan, Pixiwoo, etc. Hours of watching their videos made me think that I could be the next big thing in the makeup space and look how great that turned out to be. It did not turn out very well, to say the least. However, one thing I can say is that I had a lot of fun doing all those makeup posts. It was actually kind of therapeutic, you know?

Now that I've decided to restart my blog, I'm restructuring this space from being makeup-centered to something a little more diverse - tackling more topics like wellness, health, travel experiences and of course, makeup and other beauty-related stuff.

Pease follow me on Instagram, my handle name is annemargarethsy.

More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment