Thursday, February 21, 2013

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte Lipstick in Bright Pink

Soft sunlight, a gentle breeze against your skin, flowers dancing along a field of magical dreams - these are the imageries Shu Uemura's Blossom Dream Spring/Summer 2013 Collection evokes.

I've heard a lot of great things about this line, one of which is the extraordinary texture of its matte lipsticks!

So, when I heard 'matte' + 'lipstick', you know I just had to try it out.

I picked up Bright Pink (P1,100), which is one of the two lipsticks in the range.



My initial thoughts upon swatching this was that the soft texture is incredibly divine - soft, smooth and creamy. It actually reminded me of NYX Soft Matte Lipsticks.

I wore it the other day, applied it on around 9am and was pleasantly surprised that my lips remained tinted five hours later. So, it is safe to say that it passed my lunch and coffee test. :)



A little bit of warning though, it is very unforgiving on dry and cracked lips. Please make sure to moisturize your lips before putting this on.


1 comment: