Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fresh Everyday Look (video)

Hey guys! I'm back from my self-imposed hiatus.

Actually, I've just been busy with work after my short vacation in HK. Boo.

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog for the past week, y'know, because of work and stuff. So, I went home straight from the office  yesterday and did a Fresh Everyday Look, which is the exact opposite of what I feel after being stuck in heavy traffic along EDSA.

So, I hope you guys like it and please if anyone knows how I can choose/customize a thumbnail for my videos, please let me know.

I'm not a YouTube partner, so I just have to settle with whatever thumbnails the system generates for me. And so, if I look ridiculous in the thumbnail, I am very sorry. he-he

Please change the quality and watch the video in HD :)




Products Used:

Laneige Perfect Renew Essence
Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream
L'oreal Lucent Magique BB Cream
MUFE Five-Concealer Palette
Cyber Colors Dual Cover Pencil in Honey
FaceShop Make Me A Star Black Pencil
Mac How To Marry e/s
Mac Omega e/s
Maybelline Mascara
Mac Cremeblend Blush in Optimistic Orange
Mac Shell CCB
MUFE Aqua Lip in 18c



No comments:

Post a Comment