Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wearable Red Lip Look (Video)

I was feeling a bit down recently because I had to cancel my six-day trip to South Korea because of reasons I can't blog about. Actually, it's not some big dirty secret... oh what the heck. My mom asked me (in other words, demanded) to postpone my trip so I could supervise the renovation of our house.

Yes, I can refute her amicable request (read: I'm being sarcastic), but then I would be putting my sanity on the line. Just imagining the endless whines, cries and random episodes of dramatic guilt-inducing monologues I'd be experiencing first-hand from her was enough to just let the plan go.  I bought the tickets on the first week of January, so I was quite literally looking forward to it all year long, but.. but... but... oh well, there's always next year.

To cheer myself up a bit, I did a wearable red lip makeup look that would be perfect for the holiday season. It is subtle enough for a daytime affair but would also be perfect for a casual night out.

Products Used:
Elf Wet Gloss Brow Clear Mascara
Mac Omega and Wedge e/s
Mac Groundwork paintpot
Maybelline Sun Kissed Neutrals Palette
Revlon Espresso eyeliner
Mac Peaches blush
Benefit High Beam
Too Faced lipstick in Sex Kitten


2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! im so glad I found your blog! luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you helena! Much appreciated! <3

    ReplyDelete