Friday, October 12, 2012

PREVIEW Bench Muses Inspired Look - Bordeaux Lips (Video)

Deep red-wine lips are everywhere - from the runways to TV shows and even on the glossy pages of fashion magazines.

One great example is Preview magazine's October edition, where its gorgeous cover girls are rocking bold, dark lips. 

Bench hotties with va-va-voom lippies
I decided to do my version of the look but toned it down just enough to be wearable on a regular day- minimal eye makeup, well-defined brows with dark plummy lips.

This was my first time doing a makeup video and since I'm still learning how to NOT do a lengthy but full tutorial, I just opted to fast-tracked it.

Here you go and I hope you enjoy watching it!
 
 
Product List:

Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream
PF Healthy Glow Foundation
Etude House Brown Brow Liner
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sleek Storm Palette
NYX White eyeliner
Lioele Simmering White e/s
MAC Harmony Blush
NYX Currant lipliner
Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb lipstick

All products are available locally or via online shops.

By the way, if anyone knows how to properly save a clip without reducing the quality, please let me know!

Final Look:




 





Ta-da for now!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, Thank you so much Preview! I'm so glad you like it because I enjoyed doing it!!

    This totally made my day! Happy Dance!!

    *Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love to try it but its too dark for me, sadly i'm not gorgeous as you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maxolip! what's your skintone? Maybe I can suggest a dark lipstick that would look perfect on you. Thanks for the compliment but we're all gorgeous, babe. :)

    ReplyDelete