Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost Hitched


I find myself cringing whenever I see videos or hear stories of a man very publicly proposing to his woman. Although some of them are quite touching, I still feel like punching my face at the thought of going through the same thing. Even now, just writing about it is making me hyperventilate.

It goes without saying that I always advice my man, who happens to be a very passionate person, against that sort of stuff. From anniversaries to the seemingly obligatory Valentine's Day celebrations, I would always raise my hand at the idea of a hassle-free romantic dinner. 

The Ring
So, I was over the moon when he proposed to me in a quiet way - in a boat overseeing the Boracay sunset a fortnight before the summer ended. 

It was the sweetest, most romantic thing ever done with sophistication and dignity. It was very private (as it should be) and lovely. 

Well, almost private - if you don't count kuya who was manning the boat.


No comments:

Post a Comment